1. Everyone i have loved and cared for are slowly moving away from me. To the point where I will have no one to hang out with because I hate making new friends.
2. I can’t see myself being married to this guy I’ve been with for 4 years. I sort of just given up on trying to leave him because he will somehow find a way back. & this may sound ridiculously evil, but I’m waiting till the day he proposes, and I’ll say no. That’ll be the day he will finally get the picture.
3. I’m currently unemployed & I hate it. This whole finish college, finding a job and being an adult thing sucks ass. I suck at interviews and I have not done one good interview in my life. I really think I’m a failure in life.
4. I wish I had more girlfriends than I do guy friends. But then again, who the hell cares. But because we live in a sexist world, it’s NOT okay if I go to a party with 5 guys.
5. Which goes with how I hate how girls are easy targets to be called a degrading name like slut or whore while guys just get praised for every girl they been with.
6. I wanna move out of stockton and just start over. But then again, I hate making new friends and I’ll just be lonely all the time.
7. I honestly want to see a shrink. They will probably be the only ones who won’t backstab me and tell my secrets to the world.
8. I know that I’ve gained weight. And I hate it. And I do wanna workout and lose the fat, but I just don’t have the motivation to. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I hate wearing jeans. I even hate shopping for clothes. I hate stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers go up. I hate the stretch marks I’ve developed. I hate everything about my body.
9. I have very low self-esteem. I’m very conscious of my body. I compare myself to every girl I’m jealous of.
10. I really just wish I lived on an island by myself and just lounge around and do nothing forever.
11. I don’t get the concept of working to make a living. Like who made it universal that full-time was a 40 hour work week? Why eight hours a day? It should be shorter so that we can enjoy life more.
12. I don’t believe In war. I’m 100 percent against it. Ever since we were young we were taught that violence was bad, yet our leaders of the country are going against that by doing the exact thing we were taught not to do which is to kill, hurt, hit, etc other people just to win and be dominant.
13. I am still waiting for my Prince Charming to swoop me off my feet. Maybe my expectations are too high, but it’s better than to have no expectations at all and marry a low life.
14. I hate being broke. I wish money just came easy. If people weren’t so selfish in the beginning of time, it would be so easy to get the things we want by trading what we had to others and not having to work a shitty job to pay for our things. Sounds confusing but it’s so simple.